Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The thrill of Shisha. Again.

🙄

Perhaps to be replaced, or at least delayed by the pure excitement of cleaning jewelry !   😊

Real life at its best. Not likely to be seen anywhere else in the RLC project. 😊

Including house cleaning done by the tenants. Rather than, as is done in other apartments, having an outsider do the house cleaning for them !😏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, scutus said:

Perhaps to be replaced, or at least delayed by the pure excitement of cleaning jewelry !   😊

Real life at its best. Not likely to be seen anywhere else in the RLC project. 😊

Including house cleaning done by the tenants. Rather than, as is done in other apartments, having an outsider do the house cleaning for them !😏

Yes! They do their own. Some people elsewhere can't even be bothered, even when there was three in the house to do it! Funny, i have wondered at times if they ever would like to change the look, paint the walls, all white is a bit samey, you'd think that would be something they'd enjoy doing. Even the guest room in the 2nd apartment looked homely.

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes! They do their own. Some people elsewhere can't even be bothered, even when there was three in the house to do it!

Perhaps the next move of that group, will be to make the same arrangement with an outsider, similar to the one that Masha has going for her !!😄

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Perhaps the next move of that group, will be to make the same arrangement with an outsider, similar to the one that Masha has going for her !!😄

What, the cleaner just happens to dust around in her underwear?! Funny, i think she may not do that everywhere else! 🤣

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

What, the cleaner just happens to dust around in her underwear?! Funny, i think she may not do that everywhere else! 🤣

I forgot about that !  I was referring to the masseuse that Masha has. That shows up at least once a week !! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, scutus said:

I forgot about that !  I was referring to the masseuse that Masha has. That shows up at least once a week !! 😁

Oh! Yes, the massage woman. Maybe if they swapped roles, more people would watch that!!😆

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes! They do their own. Some people elsewhere can't even be bothered, even when there was three in the house to do it! Funny, i have wondered at times if they ever would like to change the look, paint the walls, all white is a bit samey, you'd think that would be something they'd enjoy doing. Even the guest room in the 2nd apartment looked homely.

i believe she will be buying some white paint soon,  to cover the damp patches . 😃

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, GAG-HER said:

i believe she will be buying some white paint soon,  to cover the damp patches . 😃

That will make a mess of the bedspread.....😉