Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

For sure, I for one will not watch for watching sake...If there is no action then I’m not interested in watching ....Simple really, I can see someone open a takeaway meal any day, or look out my window and see multitudes of people with phones growing out of their ears, nothing unique about that..I watch solely to see Leora perform, nothing else....But at least I’m truthful about my reason....I used to enjoy her doing other things but sadly she has ceased doing them now.....And your reason?

comments i saw was salon girl and malias bf, so the douche is a come down for them

Guest Slipper Guyquad

In case anyone is still thinking why she is not sat next to him and Malia is, it's because she'd have her back to cam 2.

Face it, that's the reason! 😃

38 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh i will my friend!! She wouldn't, just wouldn't.

Slipper, you forget that this old Irish man just might " stir the pot ".  Just for the hell of it !   😉

You did not let me down !!   😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Slipper, you forget that this old Irish man just might " stir the pot ".  Just for the hell of it !   😉

You did not let me down !!   😆

Ahhhh!!!! You troublemaker you!! You sound like my old Da saying that!! 🤣

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's all she needed to do to create a volcano with people thinking a mass orgy is taking place. And she is fully aware of this!!

Un orgia no ma mi sarei aspettato qualcuno di diverso. 

Ma visto che sono rimaste in pigiama e avevano tirato fuori quella cosa per fumare era scontato che fosse lui.