Leora getting fat- OMG

wookie69

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Well you are going to be a very popular member of this room.

If you haven't been here before of course.

1 hour ago, wookie69 said:

Haven't really watched since all the old apartments closed, but damn she is packing it on. Ass is getting wide and upper arms getting big.

still a nice ass but damn.

This is outrageous,how can you say something like that.Very insulting I´m going to send a report on this.If you don´t like what you see,then

stay away.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

It isn’t an insult to say someone fat , it is a fact that Leora has gained weight , no one can deny this , she even knows it .. But this doesn’t mean that she has lost her attraction or sexuality .. and to be honest , I like to watch a woman like this , more close to reality , a woman of next door and what exists in the real world than women who are practicing hard every day and are on scheduled diets to keep a silhouette so as to feel fine in comparison to other women. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 38 minutes, masterchef56 a dit :

C'est scandaleux, comment pouvez-vous quelque chose comme ça.Très insultant Je vais envoyer un rapport à ce sujet.Si vous n'aimez pas ce que vous voyez, alors

reste loin.

t ' as raison ...elle est toute mince et ce n ' est pas de la cellulite c ' est du muscle .....et le père noël existe aussi 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t an insult to say someone fat , it is a fact that Leora has gained weight , no one can deny this , she even knows it .. But this doesn’t mean that she has lost her attraction or sexuality .. and to be honest , I like to watch a woman like this , more close to reality , a woman of next door and what exists in the real world than women who are practicing hard every day and are on scheduled diets to keep a silhouette so as to feel fine in comparison to other women. 

No, it's only called fat shaming. 

@StnCld316

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t an insult to say someone fat

Where i am from, if someone says "You have got fat" or "That woman has got fatter" then it DEFINITELY IS an insult. If someone says they have put on weight or look bigger, that's different, but the use of that one word is loaded,  it IS meant as an insult.

We are playing with words and we lose the meaning of what someone is trying to say . The forum consists of people from everywhere in the world and not using the right words sometimes due to limited English vocabulary knowledge , i don’t find it bad as of what someone is trying to comment . 
I am not personally defending the comment as I stated my opinion , the forum is built in this way that anyone can start a thread and the member just simply did that rather than posting on thread who are for compliment posts mostly . 

It isn’t good in my humble opinion , when a different opinion is posted and is referred to Leora and not embracing something positive about her and appears negative that there are comments here like reporting the post , after all I think the mods have better job to do than controlling even the smallest post details .

There are more serious problems in this forum like insults and heavy characterizations amongst users and the worst above everything for me , having members calling the tenants prostitutes , sluts , gigolos , drug dealers , assholes and so on .. this is real problems and not in my opinion that someone started a thread expressing his opinion that Leora is fat . 

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We are playing with words and we lose the meaning of what someone is trying to say . The forum consists of people from everywhere in the world and not using the right words sometimes due to limited English vocabulary knowledge , i don’t find it bad as of what someone is trying to comment . 
I am not personally defending the comment as I stated my opinion , the forum is built in this way that anyone can start a thread and the member just simply did that rather than posting on thread who are for compliment posts mostly . 

It isn’t good in my humble opinion , when a different opinion is posted and is referred to Leora and not embracing something positive about her and appears negative that there are comments here like reporting the post , after all I think the mods have better job to do than controlling even the smallest post details .

There are more serious problems in this forum like insults and heavy characterizations amongst users and the worst above everything for me , having members calling the tenants prostitutes , sluts , gigolos , drug dealers , assholes and so on .. this is real problems and not in my opinion that someone started a thread expressing his opinion that Leora is fat . 

That's not an opinion 

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That's not an opinion 

EXACTLY. Is it something written DELIBERATE to 1) Cause offence and possible upset to the person it's aimed at and 2) To create anger and annoyance at her fans. That is the only reason why calling her 'Fat' is used. No, it is NOT opinion, it's a loaded comment done for one purpose.

Calling a guy an asshole is nowhere near as bad as calling a woman fat.