Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 7

marco6742

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will never understand why should we be the ones to indicate Leora who she meets , who she invites at her home , who she has sex with ... it is all her choices and personally I love she listens to no one  and does whatever she wants with she life , as we are also doing with ours . Except if we are also here and we are listening to our parents , relatives and friends , who will we date or which new friendships we will make . 

I disagree with alladino in many issues but he is completely right when he says that this is Leora’s life and she will have whoever person she wants in her life .. It’s insane that due to her temper changes we have given names to guys we have never seen and have only judged them by phonecalls and  ringing the bells ... why do we deserve to judge her ? 

I will agree with jimbo as always that this apartment is the most beneficial eternal lasting holidays currently at RLC , thousands of us are paying 1/10 of the monthly or whatever subscription for two women to fix their hair , their nails , their eyelashes and buy new clothes ... it is a pity to be taken by a fool and I admit that I am the biggest and kudos to the woman who play us all and moves us like the biggest world’s puppets 

👍 Well said my friend !

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

All people put on matching red lacy undies to go shopping don't they?

Beh, quindi stasera o ci teniamo l'appartamento vuoto fino a domani o ci becchiamo Malia che deve tenere il posto di Leora. 

Nice... 

• Haha 1

il y un 6 minutes, jimbo4 un dit:

Ne partez pas avec le compagnon de bosse .. 🙃

Personne peut envoyer à RLC un mots je pense que les membres Premium sont peut etre les seules qu’il peuvent les contact pour qu’il remettre un peut d ordre dans l’appartement et surtout sur Léora

Leora penso che sia la donna più ipocrita che io abbia mai visto. 

Ha passato 2 settimane senza sentirsi con questa persona e poi ci esce ancora insieme. Ha passato mesi a inventarsi scuse per non vederlo e poi va a *dormire* da lui. Ha detto di non essere interessata solo al sesso ma usa questa persona come un dildo vivente. 

Leora si meriterebbe di non guadagnare neanche un centesimo dagli abbonati di RLC...