B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

There's a wry piece of medical humour to the effect that “The operation was a success, but the patient died.” ... What this means for your business is that if you have a fixed plan which you carry out to the letter, with discipline and without deviation, you will get an unpredictable result.

this perfectly sums up what happened tonight in b2😂

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I will never understand your obsession with seeing girls fucking casual guys or group sex, as if the site was made for that.

you don't have to understand. people have different fantasies. the fact that they were on top view the whole time, shows that's what most of subscribers to this site want. what you and a few others want doesn't really matter. 

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Non capiro’ mai questa vostra fissazione nel vedere ragazze che scopano con ragazzi occasionali o sesso di gruppo, come se il sito fosse creato per questo.

Everyone is watching for his own reasons and is paying for whatever he believes he wants to see . No one is forcing anyone to watch , i like to watch the people , their feelings .. much of those feelings and characters analyzing come with performing also a lot of sexual staff . It is just an adult site and  I personally most of the times I am satisfied with what I watch and that’s why I pay 😊

• Like 1