B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

Just now, wooders78 said:

monica is going with them, she wasnt involved last time

You are right .. I honestly wish we see them at an apartment but to me it looks not such an option .. for sure we get an empty apartment in some minutes 😂🤣

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Maybe they will return later,but dont expect that from the brunet(think is Amira),she only does the bs shows in cams.Seen several times her getting all prepared,nice langerie..and out😅.Then in house..massage,shower etc.But is Cristmas maybe theh finaly will do things in house🤣.Or they are going to one of the others barca houses.

they probably going out to meet some guys they seen before then they could go to a gov apartment after but judging by what they are wearing this maybe a private show 🤷‍♂️

Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You are right .. I honestly wish we see them at an apartment but to me it looks not such an option .. for sure we get an empty apartment in some minutes 😂🤣

this is not on milena this time 😂😂

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

it's only past 2pm there who knows if they stay out all night but also milena is gone so if they stay out no one can say anything that excuses them this time going forward if they stay off camera it's because they chose too and it wasn't on milena 🤷‍♂️

I totally agree ... but as it has been mentioned , even more the last couple of months , why should the girls bother to make the money inside the apartment by providing content to the viewers that no matter if they do it for money or because  they really want to , they will be characterized and criticized ? I would also make all my activities , given the chance .. in any case , it is what it is , 9 other apartments to watch for later on 😎

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

they probably going out to meet some guys they seen before then they could go to a gov apartment after but judging by what they are wearing this maybe a private show 🤷‍♂️

Just my opinion 🤷‍♂️

Agree,they were very pumped.To bad for us,would actualy be something interesting to watch.Maybe rlc will give us a nice b2 bonus Cristmas event😁.

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

this is not on milena this time 😂😂

It was Milena’s “ intermediate “ restrictions for quite some time and with the show we got a couple of days ago , I can only tell how beneficial is that she finally left ( and mostly for her pregnancy ). 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree ... but as it has been mentioned , even more the last couple of months , why should the girls bother to make the money inside the apartment by providing content to the viewers that no matter if they do it for money or because  they really want to , they will be characterized and criticized ? I would also make all my activities , given the chance .. in any case , it is what it is , 9 other apartments to watch for later on 😎

tell that to the subscribers who want to see something new in the apartments and not empty one's 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1