B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

1 hour ago, LUCKY2962 said:

Holly, dans le coin, comme un lapin de garenne pris dans les phares, devant le méchant loup et le poulpe à côté, inerte

is this the policy of RLC put drugs into young girls and alcohol and make them a junky? I shall ask them because as far as i know thats illegal isnt it? Nelly and now also Bogdan give them weed every day several times.

• Like 1

Just now, ansast said:

is this the policy of RLC put drugs into young girls and alcohol and make them a junky? I shall ask them because as far as i know thats illegal isnt it? Nelly and now also Bogdan give them weed every day several times.

At the moment they re in Spain and i know very well the law about drugs over there even in privat situation. I m sure the local police dont like whats going on pver there and especially with strangers and during this ^pandemic

Just now, ansast said:

At the moment they re in Spain and i know very well the law about drugs over there even in privat situation. I m sure the local police dont like whats going on pver there and especially with strangers and during this ^pandemic

let them do this in ukrain but not in a country where we go on holiday or for busness often. We cant do that either over there.

8 minutes ago, ansast said:

they are girls that are willing to be naked and have sex in front of thousands for money and you think they never got high before they joined RLC are you really that nieve just like the bearded guy drugged all the girls to get them to have that first orgy hell they even let him drug them 2 days in a row but sure lets blame bogdan for the girls doing drugs afterall they are inocent angels

• Upvote 1