B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Meanwhile in other news Monica's situation looks rather promising, GOT guy can finally be lucky tonight

He gets so many “ hints “ and teases to proceed but he remains hard as rock not to initiate anything which will jeopardize the friendship .. doctor guy last week got the message instantly and within 3 hours he massaged , rubbed and ejaculated .., and left 😂🤣😂🤣

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So was there action or not? Did Anthony actually fuck Holly?

Too fast and easy to happen with the first invitation to their room .. Christmas is coming to get drunk and whatever 😂🤣

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

from the images I saw it seems that loraine&anthony was whispering to each other and maybe they are trying to set up something maybe a show down the road from now so don't be surprised when they are involved 🤷‍♂️

Those two couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm guessing they agree no more amalia so maybe holly will join them 🤷‍♂️

Amalia and Loraine seem to be good friends and even what happened , didn’t seem to break their relation .. when bluewinner is back at the forum , he maybe supply info of what Amalia said looking to the cameras when Anthony was trying with her .. 

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

After such an effort to make peace , this tease which was thrown for the cameras , really inexplicable .. 

Holly didnt show herself fro her best side. She forced to have a 3some but A&L didnt feel to have one neither Holly stay in thei bed. This was low very low. I hoped they had a real good 3some but if you feel they dont want go to tour room. You could feel all in the house could breath again cause Nelly and the godfather and even crazy Gina wasnt in the house. I think Gina had nightshift in the striptaesebar...

• Like 1

intéressant de voir le comportement de Holly, aujourd'hui vis à vis du couple. Autant elle les calcules même pas. On aura une indication pour la suite, Déjà s'il elle va se doucher avec ou sans serviette, en passant devant leur chambre, il y a des détailles qui ne trompent pas, la suite, sera à découvrir, mais H, est tellement changeante

1 hour ago, ansast said:

she couldnt close her leggs anymore the normal way and she told even with voicerecorder

Ok 😊 Because after sex , I thought she wouldn’t be anymore in the mood for a threesome and also have a massage , I thought she would come home and relax at Megan’s jacuzzi 😊