B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

I’ve always thought Martina was hot but last night she was on fire 🔥 strange as it appeared to me like she had a thing on Megan during previous visits but still she found a very willing partner in Nelly. Pity she had a tampon in place otherwise who knows what Martina would have done to her 🤪 just goes to show that Lust overcomes any language barriers 👌Roll on the next episode 🤞

2 minutes ago, curious said:

did they have sex like kissing-licking and playing? or the kind of silly-fake-boring leora/malia massages?

thks noldus

Yes, Martina was really on fire, licking, fingering, pussy to pussy and kissing 
Real girl/girl sex and no fake

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, quasi said:

I am sure that Alberto is fine with this.  My ex was VERY bi.  But she only wanted to date lesbians.   I let her do what she wanted as long as I knew about it and she didn't get hurt.  She didn't bring them home as they had no interest in me and I trusted her so there was no issue.  We didn't split up because of this issue but other things.  She had several long term lovers that she would see at times.  It wasn't a weekly thing, sometimes once a month sometimes it would be months in between times.  

A one-sided open relationship? Doesn't really sound fair and It looks to me as if one part of the partnership is taking advantage of the other. 

Imagine what would happen if, for example, Bodgan had sex with Holly instead. Some people here would have been downright angry at him. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

De acuerdo a @omedosi no me equivoco, esta no es la primera vez que Martina ha tenido sexo con otra mujer mientras estaba con Alberto. Solo la primera vez que lo hizo frente a la cámara. Tal vez pueda corregirme o agregar contexto.

Martina had her first relationship with a woman last year with an English girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Tiene un amigo con el que obviamente ha hecho algo. Esa chica ha visitado varias veces y solo muestra indicios de la diversión que tienen fuera del escenario.

Marta is her best friend and they haven't had sex together.