B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

11 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

she knew anthony would follow her down stairs she is loving this 😂 

now I'm going to guess that anthony will no longer try amalia 😂

amalia likes a lot of guys. eems she fuck with anybody. She s hot grrrrrr.

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t have a reason to disagree , but I didn’t see anything  different than Loraine  allowing kisses and Anthony sticking his finger(s) to Amalia’s pussy and also French kissing ...so , are there boundaries when a couple is sharing and when they go off these boundaries misunderstandings may occur or tensions to be initiated ? Because , if we want to speak the moral thing from the beginning , it should have never been in the same room already twice Anthony , Loraine and Amalia ...

And a second observation ... Anthony is the asshole that he tried to fuck Amalia and Loraine when she was dragged in the room to be licked and fingered by Amalia she is the innocent ... ahh , I forgot ... girl on girl is never cheating for the guys .. only when we the guys do something are the ones to be blamed ... one more proof that we are living the times that whatever we do as men , we stand no chance 😂🤣

Amalia and Loraine in action ... called innocence ..

Amalia and Anthony in action... called guilty ...

Did I miss something here ? 

From what I have seen, it also appeares to me that it is Loraine who both sets up and encurages these shows. And she is the one who goes furthest too. Not Anthony. So I kind of think it was a very unexpected reaction. In not unfair. But what do I know.... I don't actually have much interest in these 3some type of events like in B2 the other night anyway, so maybe it would be an idea to stop doing them. Atleast for a while. They are good enough as a couple, in my opinion. But they can do what they want, I don't care. Just please don't hide in the toilet to argue and cry next time. That was honestly the only interesting part of the whole 3some event. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ansast said:

amalia likes a lot of guys. eems she fuck with anybody. She s hot grrrrrr.

wasnt she the one that agreed to fuck carlos  the first night him and claire were here if he put on a condom then she threw up as he was putting it on

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wasnt she the one that agreed to fuck carlos  the first night him and claire were here if he put on a condom then she threw up as he was putting it on

2 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

dont know i never look at sex-scenes 😉