B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #37 (December)

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t like that they go all the way , I believe mostly because i am not attracted  to Nelly ... I would love Amalia or Holly with Martina 😋😋

Hep,even with Piper,Tyler think would be more "visualy apealing",maybe we gona have a Cristmas gift in some days😁.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Its the classic show(limited style),not the go all they way style..think Martina would do more but Nelly doesnt seem to want it.So some hours of topless dancing and similar stuff and thats it.To bad wasnt with other girl.

The funny thing is that everyone says that Martina wants to have more ..

I guess we get the endless blue balls teasing 😂🤣😂😜

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hep,even with Piper,Tyler think would be more "visualy apealing",maybe we gona have a Cristmas gift in some days😁.

It’s always complicated  if the couples  don’t make things clear what is allowed and what isn’t .. look the problems with L&A the last days 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

The funny thing is that everyone says that Martina wants to have more ..

I guess we get the endless blue balls teasing 😂🤣😂😜

Martina really have an more naught,adventure side,but not the right movie partner in this case.Doubth Martina would go all they way(unless she talked with Alberto and they decide that way),but some boobs play,sucking etc pretty sure she would do.But well tonight is this movie for us..Rated T😅.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s always complicated  if the couples  don’t make things clear what is allowed and what isn’t .. look the problems with L&A the last days 

Or even with P&T..they argue a lot after some more intense shows.If is to "destroy" a relantioship then the couple better just put limits clear.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

J'adhere au scenario egalement mais rien ne se passera car elle fait tout à l'envers 

elle n'a rien d'une séductrice, en tout cas, elle ne fait rien comme une vraie séductrice 

Wish i undersand french my friend☹️.I get some few words but not enought to understand it.

Just now, ze81 said:

Martina really have an more naught,adventure side,but not the right movie partner in this case.Doubth Martina would go all they way(unless she talked with Alberto and they decide that way),but some boobs play,sucking etc pretty sure she would do.But well tonight is this movie for us..Rated T😅.

Alberto has no problem since she is telling him everything .. Martina is younger , in a relation since a young age , I think it is more than natural that in her subconscious there are thoughts for adventures , come on , she is hot and she knows it that men “ melt “ for her , remember when she teased us when back in the summer they were reading the forum after the sex between her guests and someone said “ Martina you are my second most favorite tenant “ ? 😉 And Martina looked the camera and said why not the first , still giving us a thumbs up 😉

For me , it is two “ becoming “ friends who just need to provide also for the business .. as long as it comes natural and not forced , i have no problem..

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Or even with P&T..they argue a lot after some more intense shows.If is to "destroy" a relantioship then the couple better just put limits clear.

Exactly ... the best example was the insertion of Kim with A&L , that was played fair and square 😉😇

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They will be soon together again away from cameras , they will be fine