Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes they did indeed! Only as a substitute for hands (So no going in) But certainly enjoyed by both, especially Leora, who very much got into using it on Malia towards the end....😃

That's good to hear, I hope they start getting more creative with the toys and perhaps soon there will be penetration of each other, especially if they both really enjoyed it...😃

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

That's good to hear, I hope they start getting more creative with the toys and perhaps soon there will be penetration of each other, especially if they both really enjoyed it...😃

Hang Fire!!😆 That tonight was a big step when you think, and while they did enjoy, going 'That bit more' could still be the cut-off point, so no one should get hopes up too much, but when i said maybe they'll use it on one another, i had a sneaky feeling they would, but simply as it's still 'Safe' zone. But you just never know now. Nothing major, nothing that will be a huge surprise i'm sure, but then again, this last 2 weeks have surprised us.....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hang Fire!! That tonight was a big step when you think, and while they did enjoy, going 'That bit more' could still be the cut-off point, so no one should get hopes up too much, but when i said maybe they'll use it on one another, i had a sneaky feeling they would, but simply as it's still 'Safe' zone. But you just never know now. Nothing major, nothing that will be a huge surprise i'm sure, but this last 2 weeks have surprised us.....

I think it's really hard to say what will happen at this point, a month ago I would have said we will never see Malia use a dildo or mutual dildo bating, so now that they have touched each other with a dildo, who can say where it will lead. If what they did to each other tonight made them both feel really good, I see no reason why it won't happen again and possibly go a step further next time.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think it's really hard to say what will happen at this point, a month ago I would have said we will never see Malia use a dildo or mutual dildo bating, so now that they have touched each other with a dildo, who can say where it will lead. If what they did to each other tonight made them both feel really good, I see no reason why it won't happen again and possibly go a step further next time.

That's what i'm saying, even 2 weeks ago, people were saying that we won't see Malia use a toy, she would have done by now (Think i may have said that myself actually), then out of nowhere.....And then, i said just maybe in future they can use with each other, and that took less than 48 hours after writing it! So yeah, things could get that little bit more in no time - BUT it could also go back, remember that. 

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's what i'm saying, even 2 weeks ago, people were saying that we won't see Malia use a toy, she would have done by now (Think i may have said that myself actually), then out of nowhere.....And then, i said just maybe in future they can use with each other, and that took less than 48 hours after writing it! So yeah, things could get that little bit more in no time - BUT it could also go back, remember that. 

It is true, it could also go back, I prefer to think of forward progress for them both. I am just sorry I missed it tonight.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It is true, it could also go back, I prefer to think of forward progress for them both. I am just sorry I missed it tonight.

Oh of course, positive thoughts! Some say it's not real blah blah etc,  i saw something very very enjoyable to watch, and isn't that the important thing? So yeah, now i can think 'Well, you never know'.....👍

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh of course, positive thoughts! Some say it's not real blah blah etc,  i saw something very very enjoyable to watch, and isn't that the important thing? So yeah, now i can think 'Well, you never know'.....👍

It's just my opinion but I think things may have gone further sooner between them, but Malia strikes me as being on the shy side, so for her to buy a sex toy and use it I think is a big step forward for her. I don't think it will be long before Malia feels comfortable using one on Leora, and I think Malia has wanted more from Leora for awhile now, but just to shy to say anything. I hope tonight was the ice breaker shall we say, and even more interesting things will follow.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

It's just my opinion but I think things may have gone further sooner between them, but Malia strikes me as being on the shy side, so for her to buy a sex toy and use it I think is a big step forward for her. I don't think it will be long before Malia feels comfortable using one on Leora, and I think Malia has wanted more from Leora for awhile now, but just to shy to say anything. I hope tonight was the ice breaker shall we say, and even more interesting things will follow.

No i agree with a lot of that. You do know Malia used one on Leora first tonight, yes? Then Leora did the same to Malia. But there was no insertion. An ice breaker agreed, but it could still be within limits, that 'Opening the floodgates' could still very well be the point that will never be breeched. Funnily enough, for a long time it was Malia who took the more dominant role when together, now it's Leora who is taking charge. Right from the early days, Malia couldn't hide how she loved just having the chance to play with Leora's body, and still does. But Leora is the one now comfortable trying things, almost like a 'Fuck it, why not' attitude. 

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i agree with a lot of that. You do know Malia used one on Leora first tonight, yes? Then Leora did the same to Malia. But there was no insertion. An ice breaker agreed, but it could still be within limits, that 'Opening the floodgates' could still very well be the point that will never be breeched. Funnily enough, for a long time it was Malia who took the more dominant role when together, now it's Leora who is taking charge. Right from the early days, Malia couldn't hide how she loved just having the chance to play with Leora's body, and still does. But Leora is the one now comfortable trying things, almost like a 'Fuck it, why not' attitude. 

No I did not know Malia touched Leora first, as I did not see it when it was happening. I agree Malia has always liked touching Leora's body, and I also agree Leora is taking charge these days, and I don't think Leora will hold back if she decides to raise the bar and go further. We all know Leora is not shy about anything sexual.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

No I did not know Malia touched Leora first, as I did not see it when it was happening. I agree Malia has always liked touching Leora's body, and I also agree Leora is taking charge these days, and I don't think Leora will hold back if she decides to raise the bar and go further. We all know Leora is not shy about anything sexual.

Yeah, it looked like it was the same as last week, both toys out and ready in hands (!), then Leora just sort of moved position, and Malia put hers down and was handed the other one and.....It became obvious why seconds later!