Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Hang Fire!!😆 That tonight was a big step when you think, and while they did enjoy, going 'That bit more' could still be the cut-off point, so no one should get hopes up too much, but when i said maybe they'll use it on one another, i had a sneaky feeling they would, but simply as it's still 'Safe' zone. But you just never know now. Nothing major, nothing that will be a huge surprise i'm sure, but then again, this last 2 weeks have surprised us.....

There has without doubt been a huge improvement on things this week, just the fact that we have had four “  action nights “  is a massive improvement on the last couple of months, along with the willingness to break through certain barriers is another milestone.Perhaps there is a balance being struck somewhere, long may it continue......Superb girls!🙃

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There has without doubt been a huge improvement on things this week, just the fact that we have had four “  action nights “  is a massive improvement on the last couple of months, along with the willingness to break through certain barriers is another milestone. Perhaps there is a balance being struck somewhere, long may it continue......Superb girls!🙃

There certainly can't be any complaints about this week, especially tonight!

Yet there has been!🙄Spent all flaming night defending them!