Dolly & Webster (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well maybe does it deserve a ticket, with the purpose that they will fine them so maybe next time they would be more responsible.the thing is i that they gonna just take it offline.i dont know mate, do as you feel like, yes definetelly they need to get a lesson, but in the same time i personaly want to keep watching so to know if Dalia will return safely.

Okay. I'll wait for now. 

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well maybe does it deserve a ticket, with the purpose that they will fine them so maybe next time they would be more responsible.the thing is i that they gonna just take it offline.i dont know mate, do as you feel like, yes definetelly they need to get a lesson, but in the same time i personaly want to keep watching so to know if Dalia will return safely.

She's back. 

Just now, moonlight89 said:

yeah, she says it hurts so much, but not idea, if its physical or emotional, pain, if you want to make a ticket, go for it. as i dont think Donovan will wake up to kick her out again.

No but a visit from Scott and kick his ass because the other wimps did nothing. 

24 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yeah, she says it hurts so much, but not idea, if its physical or emotional, pain, if you want to make a ticket, go for it. as i dont think Donovan will wake up to kick her out again.

Just got this reply. Copy paste. 

We reported the problem and will work on fixing it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

• Thanks 1