B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

why would nelly be jealous of the two of them the only one i have seen have sex with someone else was nelly if anyone should be jealous it should be bogdan if my wife was having sex with martina i would be a little jealous just saying

I would agree 100% if this was true. Fact is we just don't know why she was crying.

For the record, this isn't the first time Nelly had sex with another woman and I don't believe Bogdan appreciated it the first time, but this I'm not to sure about.

tu vois moos54,la perception des choses, des événements ? à mon avis , leur histoire, ne s'est pas bien finie, pas à cause du départ d'Holly, il y a de la rancoeur voire de la colère, peut-être de la haine, chez Holly, vis-à-vis de César qui ne doit pas être sans reproche, lui qui ne lui a même pas adressé un regard, fuyant, baissant la tête, ces deux-là, ne sont pas en bon terme, c'est une évidence, c'était palpable, une vraie tension. Je dirais sale soirée pour H

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

I think the couple Nelly and Bogdan are healthy, Nelly doesn't really have a reason to worry about her Husband because he's not doing anything wrong

For the events with Martina, I don't know if Bogdan is aware of it and if Nelly spoke to him about it, unlike Martina who had a conversation with Alberto about that famous night.

If they're like Martina and Alberto, then that's okay, and if Nelly hasn't told him anything, then he can't be jealous of something he doesn't know.

you are gullible if u think he doesnt know, u need to understand the guy is the manager and have a comp , he can watch rlc and cc forum

Holly en a rien à faire....leur dernière baise c ' étais lors d' une soirée arrosée ...Holly était partie baiser une fille Alla et le bouclé était venu les rejoindre il n ' avait pas pu bander Holly a continuer à manger la chatte de sa copine 

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Bah non ce sont des prénoms d'emprunt qu'ils ont choisi ou qu'on leur a donné pour participer à RLC

oh no dont tell me lucky will have to destroy all the voodoo dolls he made with bogdan name on it?

• Haha 4

il y a 7 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit:

Nelly se barre 1942

du rififi dans le couple "exemplaire?

j'espère que les décorations de Noel de Holly se décrochent pour que le seigneur Bogdan alias Lucky vienne les remettre en place 

• Like 1