B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I see them all with replay.......67 and counting .😁

😂🤣😅🤣 That case out like one of the many obsessed Leora’s worshippers that will tell you how many times per day  she went to the loo or how many times she has been speaking to her former boyfriend and how many to her current 😂🤣😂🤣 But then , this makes it only two to go for her 69th bate .. which will be happening during the day I guess 😋😋😂🤣

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣😅🤣 That case out like one of the many obsessed Leora’s worshippers that will tell you how many times per day  she went to the loo or how many times she has been speaking to her former boyfriend and how many to her current 😂🤣😂🤣 But then , this makes it only two to go for her 69th bate .. which will be happening during the day I guess 😋😋😂🤣

I only know because I have them. Leora's followers are ridiculous. 😏

Just now, corvette84 said:

I only know because I have them. Leora's followers are ridiculous. 😏

Someone needs to admire them for their dedication , they could “ die “ for her , this I respect 😌 what it isn’t nice is that they don’t accept a different opinion when all evidence proves that they are wrong .. but this is a talk for the other apartment .. 67 and counting it is 😉😉😇

• Like 1

As I stated yesterday, Gina is now the one who has the most days in COV / GOV with 584 days in total. 266 days during this stay. Nora still has the longest continuous stay with 309 days, followed by Irma with 293 days

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Noldus said:

About replay: If you start a new subscription, you must "build up" to 10 days. So you start with one day, next day you got two days, , etc .. 
When you renew, you keep the ten days

Incidentally, RLC has today removed the ability to copy a link from replay at a specific time. It's a downturn.

Support Team

03:42 (for 9 timer siden)

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
til meg
cleardot.gif
Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The issue has been fixed.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com