B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

il y a 10 minutes, moos54 a dit :

pourquoi? est t'il interdit aux reines d'avoir de la cellulite et de s'assumer comme elles sont? 

je te dirais oui si on était dans une ruche ou la reine est archi gavée pour la reproduction .....mais la elles sont ici pour le plaisir de nos yeux et je le répète .....""""malheureusement"""".....elles sont moins attrayantes que mes voisines que je regarde gratuitement  

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Better than Ariana?

i WAS SCROLLING the comments when I saw all these she was the best, no one beats... just waiting for you to  say WHAT? better than ARIANA??....  lol... now Corv will be heading into the archives looking for ADRI....

come on,  someone send him a copy if anybody has some .... When Corv..said he had 67? Ariana bates on file I new he was the Bate coneseur? .so lets get his opinion on ADRI....  lmfao

• Haha 1

I need to check videos of Adri as many say here , but the squirts of Mimi , they have been one of a kind to watch ... this woman she was a machine of liquid producing 😂🤣😂😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I need to check videos of Adri as many say here , but the squirts of Mimi , they have been one of a kind to watch ... this woman she was a machine of liquid producing 😂🤣😂😜

Must say that she drank a lot to fill the fountain every day :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Must say that she drank a lot to fill the fountain every day :biggrin:

After the middle of her stay and i think when she had the incident with the bleeding knees , she stop the heavy consumption and she just did occasionally .. the beard boyfriend also helped her to calm down and I think he was a good guy that appeared in her life to chill her out a lot .