B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's gonna be like another usual B4 party, loads of girls, going topless, singing, dancing then going in the bath and dancing there, then booze some kissing, more dancing, Megan and Holly side by side bate late at night and then to sleep everyone 

Bingo.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

It's gonna be like another usual B4 party, loads of girls, going topless, singing, dancing then going in the bath and dancing there, then booze some kissing, more dancing, Megan and Holly side by side bate late at night and then to sleep everyone 

Awesome...sounds like more fun than most of us will be having..... toss in some sexual tension of Martina  and bring on the party...

• Like 1

on a side note  Martina is wearing her sexiest bra and panties..... Radi is putting on some nylons with a sexy garter panties....  I wonder if she and the B1 girls are coming over .... Radi has a rockin body I would love to see dancing in this lingerie set....oooh lalala... sexciting  

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Can't imagine anything special happening at this party tonight that doesn't already happen at a typical B4 party. Out of all 13 possible girls, I already count out 10 of them from doing anything worth talking about.

I think it will be just a normal house party , no exaggerations except if Anthony and Carlos are seduced to any happenings .. I believe the apartment to watch will be B2 if the guess of the girls having guests will prove correct 

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

on a side note  Martina is wearing her sexiest bra and panties..... Radi is putting on some nylons with a sexy garter panties....  I wonder if she and the B1 girls are coming over .... Radi has a rockin body I would love to see dancing in this lingerie set....oooh lalala... sexciting  

Holly has tiny white panties and bra ... wish I could afford membership to this party.....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Moosecini said:

I think it's pretty apparent that the focus will be on Martina.  If Alberto does also go to the party, I wouldn't expect much of anything happening with her, however if he doesn't go or leaves early, all eyes will be on her to see if we get another mind blowing event.  With her in play now, I know I couldn't care less what the rest of them do.  I would like to see Martina go after Holly though.  My head would explode watching those two! 😵

Martina with anyone , but with Holly is the perfect gift from Santa Claus to welcome 2021 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

You forgot the pseudo lesbian show as soon as the light of the day of 2021 appears 😂😂😜