B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

I regret to say that we are going to have to start a minute of silence for the death of the Aleksandra bush, he is valiantly beaten but he died in excruciating pain following his encounter with a razor :angel:
We're gonna have to stay strong my friends in this time of mourning :biggrin:

Why, Aleksandra? Why?

😭

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, moos54 said:

RLC does not really have the cult of the forum so it is not really certain that all the participants come to the forum to see what is happening, for example, Alberto does not do it and Martina only reads what it happens in her apartment from time to time 
So we can't be sure if Bogdan knows this, the best way to find out is if his wife could have told him, not speaking Russian and having no information at the moment going in this sense, I remain on my position which is that he ignores this event or that he knows it and that he is like Alberto, that he does not attach more importance to it

I will also reiterate my theory that Bogdan is not the manager because I don't think it is him who decides on who becomes a participant in the project or not, I know there is someone there who does this, for me Bogdan is just a simple participant like the others but he is also a kind of steward, when there is a need to bring back supplies, it is him who does it
This was probably done by another person before seeing that the apartments were often in maintenance for this kind of deliveries, it also allows to better understand what RLC wanted to hide at that time.
If Bogdan decides to leave the project again, it will surely be to return to Russia and you will see that the maintenances will resume as before because he will be replaced by another person

ok, i got it, bogdan is a kind of janitor but why so much ppl are against him, i dont get it, u cant be mad at the janitor if hes not running the place

6 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ok, i got it, bogdan is a kind of janitor but why so much ppl are against him, i dont get it, u cant be mad at the janitor if hes not running the place

he is a man, he has a big dick, people are jealous
you don't have to look much further :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Il y a 15 minutes, moos54 a dit:

c'est un homme, il a une grosse bite, les gens sont jaloux
tu n'as pas besoin de chercher beaucoup plus loin: grand sourire:

pour son gabarit, il n'a pas une grosse bite, tout a fait normale. C'est surtout qu'il en fait des caisses, des tonnes, il jacte tout le temps, il mouline avec les bras, il veut être le centre du monde, le male unique, l'indispensable. Le contraire de l'humilité, c'est sûr qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de concours masculin ... son égo est démesuré, son moi incommensurable il se prend pour quelqu'un d'autre, il peut faire tomber quelques petites cruches écervelées dans ses filets, mais certains, voir son jeu, il est rusé, mais lourd à la fois. Il se sert de sa position dominante, alors concierge, porteur d'eau, ... Moi aussi manager, je n'y crois pas du tout.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, LUCKY2962 said:

pour son gabarit, il n'a pas une grosse bite, tout a fait normale. C'est surtout qu'il en fait des caisses, des tonnes, il jacte tout le temps, il mouline avec les bras, il veut être le centre du monde, le male unique, l'indispensable. Le contraire de l'humilité, c'est sûr qu'il n'y a pas beaucoup de concours masculin ... son égo est démesuré, son moi incommensurable il se prend pour quelqu'un d'autre, il peut faire tomber quelques petites cruches écervelées dans ses filets, mais certains, voir son jeu, il est rusé, mais lourd à la fois. Il se sert de sa position dominante, alors concierge, porteur d'eau, ... Moi aussi manager, je n'y crois pas du tout.

(for his size, he doesn't have a big cock, quite normal. It is above all that he crates, loads of them, he cries out all the time, he grinds with his arms, he wants to be the center of the world, the unique male, the indispensable. The opposite of humility, of course there is not a lot of male competition ... his ego is disproportionate, his immeasurable ego he takes himself for someone else, he can bring down some small jugs brainless in his nets, but some, see his game, he is cunning, but heavy at the same time. He uses his dominant position, then concierge, water carrier, ... I too manager, I do not believe at all.)

ok i got it, ty for your answer lucky