B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

7 hours ago, moreau said:

mais Bogdan est comme un toréador il ne bronche pas ...c ' est lui le maitre de l ' arène ....il choisira l ' heure et l ' endroit pour planter le sabre d ' un coup mortel ....la bête voudrait bien écourter l ' attente elle est prete pour la mise à mort 

mon épée vient de se durcir avec cette prose  wow

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Aleksandra bating......finally.😁

This is her 2nd if I interpret your “ finally “ right 😉 Except if it has to do with the whole teasing for hours to lead up to this moment .. I like that it is a bate at this time , you can always say for us here in Europe that isn’t happening for the cameras as it isn’t “ prime time “ 😉 , so , I take it as Ariana’s , she does it first for her pleasure and then for the views .. and that’s great for me 😎

Edit ; plus it is a finger bate which is always the most original and most sensational since there’s no “ help “ and just pure natural 😇

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is her 2nd if I interpret your “ finally “ right 😉 Except if it has to do with the whole teasing for hours to lead up to this moment .. I like that it is a bate at this time , you can always say for us here in Europe that isn’t happening for the cameras as it isn’t “ prime time “ 😉 , so , I take it as Ariana’s , she does it first for her pleasure and then for the views .. and that’s great for me 😎

Yes, her second bate. But all the bullshit leading up to it needs to go. I have a feeling this is not her first time bating in front of a camera. Too much dramatic bullshit before the bate. Ariana will always be the best "natural" bater.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Yes, her second bate. But all the bullshit leading up to it needs to go. I have a feeling this is not her first time bating in front of a camera. Too much dramatic bullshit before the bate. Ariana will always be the best "natural" bater.

We need to give her time , that’s fair I believe .. Ariana is an orgasm master , she “gives “ her whole self let’s say for her pleasure and it reflects to her amazing spasms and moans 😉 Aleksandra seems very erotic , but as someone mentioned , revealing a suitcase with some masks and costumes plus her reading out loud like trying to memorize lines , it can be that she has kind of an amateur “ actress “ background or something similar ... I also don’t change Ariana’s bates , but Aleksandra also brings now a new sensational thing ( and not so robotized and mechanical like most girls ) and I like to watch .. Even though I am not attracted to her as I have said , I can’t but admit that she has potential for even more things and looks very promising to watch in the time to come . 

I'm not a fan of Bogdan being at B4, I still say he should not be there. Saying that if he can stay faithful to Nelly while being surrounded by gorgeous girls, sometimes showing more than he guessed. The guy as to be recognised for what he does.

I'd rather have him in an apartment of his own though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

ddhm, because of my time difference Ariana's first bate is open and the second one is under the blanket. I was confused for a moment. 😉

Yes , you are right... the one is for the european then viewers ( she likes us more that’s why she makes it open 😂🤣😂🤣 ) and for the other side of the Atlantic , well you ( plural ) need to appreciate her more to provide open night bates as well 😂🤣😎😎🤪😝😛😜( only joking as she had repeatedly done so as we know 😌😋

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yes , you are right... the one is for the european then viewers ( she likes us more that’s why she makes it open 😂🤣😂🤣 ) and for the other side of the Atlantic , well you ( plural ) need to appreciate her more to provide open night bates as well 😂🤣😎😎🤪😝😛😜( only joking as she had repeatedly done so as we know 😌😋

I see them all with replay.......67 and counting .😁