Poll for generic Nora lovers only

Guest Squirrel

Which RLC girl most attracts you other than Nora. Vote for all selections applicable.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which RLC girl most attracts you other than Nora. Vote for all selections applicable.

• I only love Nora.
    • I love her fondly like an old girlfriend, but am interested in moving on to others.
    • I'm now interested in Leora, as well as Nora.
    • I'm now interested in Maya, as well as Nora.
    • I'm now interested in Alma, Isabel, Lora, or the new chick.

Guest Squirrel

I believe that people, primarily heterosexual males, who prefer Nora also are attracted to Leora, Maya and/or Alina

I believe that people, primarily heterosexual males, who prefer Alma would also be attracted to Isabel.

I'll leave Lora (all must honor her fulfillment of the DNA prime directive) and Vika (classy non-RLC lady) out of the discussion, unless you wish to comment about their attractiveness and qualities.

I suspect some of our members are not picky at all about the women.

Please participate in the poll. Your answers are anonymous, and answering the poll will not result in adding a Bing, Yahoo!, or other unwanted tool bar to your browser.

Guest Squirrel

I'd take the poll, but it presumes I have an attraction to Nora, which I don't.

Out of all of them I find Leora and Alina the most attractive physically, in that order.

If their mental aspects had to be taken into consideration, Leora would be near the bottom of the list.

That's exactly why I limited it to generic Nora lovers (Not to be confused with NL, who was obviously dispatched a while ago by evil operatives.)

Otherwise, it would simply be a poll about "which girl do like the most," which is probably the most posted poll ever to hit camcaps...

Actually, I think Leora is quite smart and talented -- maybe more so than Alina -- but Alina would be easier to live with.

Emotionally, there's a big difference. Physically, they're both capable of being extremely stimulating examples of female beauty.

Next time I'll include an "I don't care," or "Fuck 'em all" entry in the poll.

I could, of course, include an entry choice about "Stepan or Stefan?"... But that's kinda pushin' it, don'tchathink?

Guest Squirrel

Then please excuse my haste in responding, and ignore my comments.

*tip toes quietly out off poll*

..as for the "fuck 'em all" line, that has two meanings .... I know I'd like to fuck them all.

No need to tip toe out of here...If you can handle the meanings, you get a free ten points, mate. And a pint of your favourite beer and Abbey Winters girl...unless, I suppose, you're a "Girls Out West," man. But I date myself...(and I'm a lousy date these days...)

;D

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel You should make a poll about if we like tattoos on females as you are better at making poles then  me.

I'm not better. My polls usually suck. Somebody always has a complaint that I left their choice out of the poll. But maybe I'll do it when this one wraps up.

Squirrel You should make a poll about if we like tattoos on females as you are better at making poles then  me.

I'm not better. My polls usually suck. Somebody always has a complaint that I left their choice out of the poll. But maybe I'll do it when this one wraps up.

Like me, right?

Shouldn't the title be "Poll for Geriatric Nora lovers only?

I want Alina. No ink cluttering up her smooth skin. So, yes, you are right about your polls. They suck. They didn't include all of the choices. Only the bitches you want to copulate with.  ;)

Guest Squirrel

Who's Alina?

I vaguely remember a beautiful China Doll on the site, but I can't access her apartment at all since they moved. And it's NOT an OS or browser cache problem, either.... (I've got 2 OS's, and 6 browsers, usually useless unless the Big Girl is sleeping in the front room. Sad...She IS a doll.)

But this poll is for Nora lovers. They have a moral problem, since it appears that their goddess has forsaken them. She's about as prim and proper in the free rooms as a Presbyterian minister’s daughter...

Who's Alina?

I vaguely remember a beautiful China Doll on the site, but I can't access her apartment at all since they moved. And it's NOT an OS or browser cache problem, either.... (I've got 2 OS's, and 6 browsers, usually useless unless the Big Girl is sleeping in the front room. Sad...She IS a doll.)

My internet has returned to full speed again after a couple of weeks of shaping, and I have no issue getting in to see Alina now.

Previously at the slow speed it was hit and miss, according to traffic and time in their apartment.