Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Just now, jetlag8 said:

something is wrong, I don't think anybody expected to see her home tonight.

Exactly .. and it doesn’t look like let’s say homesick as first New year away from home , family friends .. checking her whole time her handy .. I hope isn’t  anything wrong with any of the friends there or where she was spending the evening 😔 Malia is the one who doesn’t absolutely deserve anything negative happening to her 😡

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Exactly .. and it doesn’t look like let’s say homesick as first New year away from home , family friends .. checking her whole time her handy .. I hope isn’t  anything wrong with any of the friends there or where she was spending the evening 😔 Malia is the one who doesn’t absolutely deserve anything negative happening to her 😡

I agree with what you said about Malia. If I am not mistaken she came home after curfew, and if that is the case that is not a good sign. I just hope it's nothing serious.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with what you said about Malia. If I am not mistaken she came home after curfew, and if that is the case that is not a good sign. I just hope it's nothing serious.

Malia has done nothing wrong with all of her behavior and trying  to make the things there according to what she’s told to do .. if it is anything with the boyfriend , let’s hope it will be something that as soon as the light comes and 1st January is on the making , differences and arguments will be stepped aside . 

Just now, chris hillman said:

Thats what happens new tears eve fuck off bitch  have a fall out done it many times one day she will meet the right one if thats all she as to worry about good

In case anybody thinks i mean it towards malia i dont its that time of year people fall out

Just now, chris hillman said:

In case anybody thinks i mean it towards malia i dont its that time of year people fall out

I did not think your comment was directed towards Malia. I have just noticed she has three iphones. I always thought she had two.