Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

and Denis with malia

They have to have several drinks to even talk to each other! Otherwise it's deafly silence staring at phones, that says it all. They have very little time for one another, which is why any interaction you see on camera is totally forced.

Their recent end-of-night 'Scalp massages' have been so staged it's laughable!!🤣

Just now, pulo filipe said:

and Denis with malia

Not to worried about Malia as she isn't very smart and needs a man badly to look after her and if she is out of the apartment we get to see more of Leora being how see used to be.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I know, why carry on with this poor loser. This guy will feel very hurt if he knew the truth.

If he found out she was a cam girl and 1000 guys were watching her on a daily basis, I don't think he could handle that.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Not to worried about Malia as she isn't very smart and needs a man badly to look after her and if she is out of the apartment we get to see more of Leora being how see used to be.

That's a bit mean! She maybe niave, yes i agree, but that isn't the same as not smart is it. And do you see more of what Leora used to be when she isn't there? Really? All i see now mostly is Instagram and Pussyboy texting!

Just now, jetlag8 said:

If he found out she was a cam girl and 1000 guys were watching her on a daily basis, I don't think he could handle that.

Wouldn't be to good finding out that she is a sex worker. Not many men would understand it.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Wouldn't be to good finding out that she is a sex worker. Not many men would understand it.

No i still disagree, taking everything into consideration. I think he'd accept it - Hurt, pissed off....Yes.

But enough to leave? No.

52 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree with you, in my opinion Leora is all about Leora. this so called boyfriend is nothing more than a man that she has on standby for her convenience and I doubt it will ever amount to anything meaningful.

It is funny  reading that “ will ever amount to anything meaningful “ when this story is lasting the last 5-6 months .. isn’t it already meaningful for Leora ? 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I agree Aussie, she definitely has stronger feelings for Paul than she does for this guy.

This is why (and i know this won't go down well with some, sorry! 😄) There is nothing i'd love to see more in this aspect than Paul move to Prague - Because he is the love of her life. They should be still together. That's what she wants, i am positive about that. But i know sadly there is a 0.5% chance of it happening.

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

No i still disagree, taking everything into consideration. I think he'd accept it - Hurt, pissed off....Yes.

But enough to leave? No.

I believe he would put up with anything from her, just so he can have her as a girl friend. I would really like to know what Paul really thinks of Leora's behavior these days.