Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That explains stopping up talking for all this time, plus nothing happening.

Malia is going out. With her bag of spares etc. At just after 4am.

Malia! Curfew? Remember? There for a reason?

Oh nevermind.....

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That explains stopping up talking for all this time, plus nothing happening.

Malia is going out. At just after 4am.

Malia! Curfew? Remember? There for a reason?

Oh nevermind.....

I am shocked to see Malia getting ready to go out, I sure as hell did not think the night wound end up like this.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
27 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I am shocked to see Malia getting ready to go out, I sure as hell did not think the night wound end up like this.

I'm not shocked. She seems to have special dispensation, or perhaps being a Goth, it's all part of being a 'Rebel', sticking it to the man! It's stupid, and i am her biggest supporter at that, but some of her decisions are plain idiotic, as are of course her boyfriends. Like she couldn't wait 50 minutes??

In nine days time, it is the one year anniversary of them together, and i must be honest, i don't think in all that time i have witnessed a night that produced as much in anticipation, but produced no return. It would be foolish to say this wasn't a huge disappointment. Maybe that IS that, could be for all we know, none of us can know if anything has been said, or someone has changed their mind over it. Things are different right now for both of them, after all.

But at least tonight was real i guess.....🙄

The two way life continues 😂🤣 When you thought that the night of friends is what the girls are searching to enjoy the most , catch up and have a moment for themselves ( and sharing with the fans ) , the outside life which is original , exciting , adventurous , full of real emotions and feelings than the ones inside the 4 camera walls working apartment appears and tells the whole truth 😇🥳 

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm not shocked. She seems to have special dispensation, or perhaps being a Goth, it's all part of being a 'Rebel', sticking it to the man! It's stupid, and i am her biggest supporter at that, but some of her decisions are plain idiotic, as are of course her boyfriends. Like she couldn't wait 50 minutes??

In nine days time, it is the one year anniversary of them together, and i must be honest, i don't think in all that time i have witnessed a night that produced as much in anticipation, but produced no return. It would be foolish to say this wasn't a huge disappointment. Maybe that IS that, could be for all we know, none of us can know if anything has been said, or someone has changed their mind over it. Things are different right now for both of them, after all.

But at least tonight was real i guess.....🙄

There were likely many viewers watching them for hours tonight just waiting for something to happen, only to be in for a huge letdown. Malia's decision to go out was just plain stupid, does she not grasp the concept of a curfew, it means stay home not go visit friends by car. One of these days those bad decisions she makes will catch up to her.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

There were likely many viewers watching them for hours tonight just waiting for something to happen, only to be in for a huge letdown. Malia's decision to go out was just plain stupid, does she not grasp the concept of a curfew, it means stay home not go visit friends by car. One of these days those bad decisions she makes will catch up to her.

Takes 2 to tango! Yeh, they'll be alright, we won;t get stopped etc. It's not just that, it's the whole thinking - Like WHY? I have no problem at all with the Little Star going out and being happy, that makes me happy, but go out and come back when you're meant to girl!!

It could have been such a memorable night tonight, yet we've ended up talking about curfews and glitches in the rlc thumbs. Says it all eh?

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

The days that both these girls cared for anyone of the people to watch anything that is related RLC have gone by since last summer .. it is the absolute taking advantage of people paying to have two girls that they will come inside their working place to be for certain times and days of the week so as to make shows ( I still try to remember the last time any of the girls did something because they wanted it for themselves first and not for the sake of the viewers because they have to do something ) and let the IPhones , IPads , hair fixings , nail fixing and beauty treatments continue 😂🤣 

I didn’t even make one comment during the evening because I enjoyed this real life moment that I believe the girls had . Than any show , this was what I liked from them , seeing them getting drunk , act silly , smile , just ignore their phones , have fun and eating their snacks and sharing it all with the fans genuinely and in a great mood 😇🥳 But once again, the hidden desires that can’t be shared prevailed . The clock is ticking , the bubble grows and the sound of exploding will be huge and the results .. well , as RLC members we will be watching . 

You CAN´T have been studied Leora properly like I have.It´s very easy to see if something is going to happen if you´ve been

watching other evenings like this,smoking shisha or partying.After 10 min tonight I was convinced that nothing going to happen why,

because IF Leora isn´t playing with her P,nothings going to happen and in those 10 mins she didn´t do it more than 1 or 2 times,so it´s

all about studying her properly,so I didn´t waste any time to watch them more than on and off.And yes she had decided it right from the

beginning.And I can tell you,it´s the same when they are in her bed.So,you so called Leora fan my advice to you is just study her and you´ll

learn.I wouldn´t say there should be something if she does play with her P,but the chances are a lot bigger.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, masterchef56 said:

You CAN´T have been studied Leora properly like I have.It´s very easy to see if something is going to happen if you´ve been watching other evenings like this,smoking shisha or partying.After 10 min tonight I was convinced that nothing going to happen why, because IF Leora isn´t playing with her P,nothings going to happen and in those 10 mins she didn´t do it more than 1 or 2 times,so it´s all about studying her properly,so I didn´t waste any time to watch them more than on and off.And yes she had decided it right from the beginning.And I can tell you,it´s the same when they are in her bed.So,you so called Leora fan my advice to you is just study her and you´ll learn.

Funnily enough chef, i saw it from the other side! And that was, Malia. She never sat close to her until they started having that long hefty chat come 1am. Normally she'd be right up close, not tonight. I thought same as you, but was hoping i'd be contradicted! But that was what said to me this wasn't one of 'Those Nights' again. Damn!😅