Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

And here we see the two best friends, so happy to see each other after a few days away, Malia has now washed her hands about 9 times in five minutes and has pointlessly walked backwards and forwards to her room, sat down, bathroom, sat down, sink, move object, bathroom etc.

Has she developed OCD?

3 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia Seems not to be happy 

How , good friend pulo , can she be happy ? She left where she was feeling happy and had good times so as to lock herself inside the 4 walls working environment ( I think if the holidays sign wasn’t for today , she wouldn’t return , but the commitment is part of the working contract ) 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

And here we see the two best friends, so happy to see each other after a few days away, Malia has now washed her hands about 9 times in five minutes and has pointlessly walked backwards and forwards to her room, sat down, bathroom, sat down, sink, move object, bathroom etc.

Has she developed OCD?

She is washing all her make up brushes now after doing her ablutions.

Having said that, she IS washing her face again! 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Something is up. They haven't spoken yet. It may be nothing, but we'll see where she goes in a bit (i.e which room)

I got the same impression, you would think they would be talking to each other after being away from each other for a few days. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes missing her boyfriend, hasnt seen him in ages

Maybe she’s not happy with Leora because she asked her to come back as she was supposed according to the mini holidays free time schedule  🤷‍♂️

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I got the same impression, you would think they would be talking to each other after being away from each other for a few days. 

Yeah, yesterday they saw each other and were completely fine. Now, nothing said and no contact apart from when she locked herself out. They have done this before, looked like they aren't talking then spring into chat, but even when she first came in, nothing said, no acknowledgment from either.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

What object is on the table 

It appears to be some kind of hair thing, there are tongues and forks that attach. Could be wrong but that is what it looked like when she unboxed it.