Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Brokk! said:

Malia opened the couch.

Strange.

The opposite for me. How she decided to sleep single bed style for the last three weeks, after 10 months of double.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora will bate now for youwhen the time is right, then that means Malia is going nowhere near that door - She is now in bed - This means something is wrong between them.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Concour1 said:

is there a problem between Leora and Malia?

Appears to be. Not a single word spoken.

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Stai a vedere che Leora si masturba mentre Malia è al bagno... 

Well , we can’t blame Leora so much today .. she was waiting patiently for her best friend to arrive , the same like when Leora came back yesterday from her short holidays and wasn’t in the mood , it seems that applies for Malia today as well . 2 days of not compensating the fans , it would be a bad treatment . It is one of these moments that she does what she really wants to do now 😉

il y a 7 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Wow talk about change the subject. Soz i bored you.

Wasn't really much more to say unless it all happens really, I got a bit distracted, thought it was gonna get all smiles and rubs again but it seems to have taken a turn for the worse, it's almost like they've had an argument

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Forse voleva sperimentare. 

She used to sleep the last days on a double bed and she didn’t want to abandon the comfort that she felt , here it is again then