Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad

For a minute i thought she was going out again! Changed into a shirt and pants after checking her phone - Only to then wash her hair, which left the freshly put on clothes piss wet through! Well done girl! 🤣

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

For a minute i thought she was going out again! Changed into a shirt and pants after checking her phone - Only to then wash her hair, which left the freshly put on clothes piss wet through! Well done girl! 🤣

where will she wake up in the morning lol

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, wooders78 said:

where will she wake up in the morning lol

Hey, you may end up being right from earlier on!

8 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yeah. When you go from being ok one day, then apart only to then ignore each other, and it's both too, not one, something has been said or changed or whatever. It's the timing that does it for me. Apart all these days and nights, and now this. But knowing what they are like, it will be as if none of this happened tomorrow.

They could well have been in touch by text before M arrived home, M might have indicated that she was tired and wanted to rest, so L lets her and doesn't bother her....I don't personally think there is any problem between the girls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

They could well have been in touch by text before M arrived home, M might have indicated that she was tired and wanted to rest, so L lets her and doesn't bother her....I don't personally think there is any problem between the girls.

Who knows.