Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

I see no reason Leora could not have waited a few minutes for Malia, unless she was not interested in doing anything with Malia tonight. If Malia does try to start something, I think Leora will just shut it down.

That is what i meant all along. It looked a now-too-often "That Will Do" night again for me. Malia never tries something off her own back anyway, you know this, that's not how it works, so that bate was a token gesture.

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is what i meant all along. It looked a now-too-often "That Will Do" night again for me. Malia never tries something off her own back anyway, you know this, so that bate was a token gesture.

Perhaps we will get something tomorrow from them, as I don't expect to see them home on Wednesday, I think they may be out celebrating their Christmas.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Perhaps we will get something tomorrow from them, as I don't expect to see them home on Wednesday, I think they may be out celebrating their Christmas.

Yep they will plus most likely the holiday on the 14th too. We didn't even have a little Xmas get together, as i wrote elsewhere earlier. Not a few drinks and a laugh, nothing. Xmas eve was them out and Douche by himself, then Leora gave you a Boxing day bate, then they went and emigrated! Not the greatest Xmas to remember!

2021. Both have big decisions to make over big things i think.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Something may still happen yet.

Depends. But possible.

ADDENDUM - Nah, it didn't! 😄

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

what movie are they watching 

"The Take", a Tom Hardy mini series i believe.