Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

AHH! The bags are being filled. Yes, she is away again.

Leora Lovers - Your wish is granted!

Maliarites - Damn It!

Well, until.....

Just as we have a break at Christmas and New year so are they entitled to the same mate....She has tried to compensate and keep a balance this last couple of weeks......Don't begrudge them mate, let them enjoy it !!

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Just as we have a break at Christmas and New year so are they entitled to the same mate....She has tried to compensate and keep a balance this last couple of weeks......Don't begrudge them mate, let them enjoy it !!

I'm not! Stop saying i am! Who always talked about balance first with Leora? ME!! People seem to be forgetting how much defending of both i've done.

So i am fine with it all. All i am saying is that it's a shame we have only had one night of them together this year, nothing wrong with that! And to be honest, i look at the whole deal, not ok, Leora has bated for 15 minutes so the world is perfect until tomorrow.

And if we are being pedantic - A break from what ??!! 🙃

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I'm not! Stop saying i am! Who always talked about balance first with Leora? ME!! People seem to be forgetting how much defending of both i've done.

So i am fine with it all. All i am saying is that it's a shame we have only had one night of them together this year, nothing wrong with that! And to be honest, i look at the whole deal, not ok, Leora has bated for 15 minutes so the world is perfect until tomorrow.

The world is never perfect mate.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hang on....The Kitchen table is being looked at.....

Me thinks it will be moved. Maybe not tonight....Tomorrow????

Guest Slipper Guyquad

The JD is out. Interesting. Could be a fun evening for them. And us!

But first - Paul and Eva! There she is! Bless her.

il y a 9 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Le JD est sorti. Intéressant. Cela pourrait être une soirée amusante pour eux. Et nous!

Mais d’abord - Paul et Eva! Elle est là! Bénissez-la.

Elle fête le départ de Malia pour un long week-end

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, patou said:

She celebrates the departure of Malia for a long weekend

Translation again i suspect is changing the meaning! I think it's meant to say celebrate BEFORE Malia leaves, not celebrating her going!