Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Some would say it was a waste of a damn good bottle of "Jim " I found it easy going, and OK to watch them enjoying the night, but naturally disappointed with the conclusion, perhaps because they had more fun last time in a similar situation a few months back.

You know what, i was thinking the same thing! May 7th. Same set up, drink a bottle of whiskey, have a dance etc. That night was the first time they bated together (well, with one behind the other one!) But all i could think was - That night, Malia couldn't keep her hands off her. It looked so much like it was going to be another great night.....Neh'Mind!

See, still remember the date! Don't think anyone will remember jan 6th though.....

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

May 7 was a lively night 

Two beautiful girls on the couch smoking shisha, drinking smoking shisha, drinking  whisky Jack Daniels 

masturbation. 

Leora 2 times  

Malia 1 Turn 

Night of friends and love 

💞👸🌟💞

See! You remember it spot on! In fact - Someone will be able to confirm or deny - Was this the night where Malia then bated in the bath with the shower head afterwards too?? I think it may have been.

I can’t then say that feelings have changed 😂🤣 within 8 months and the beginning that Malia couldn’t keep her hands off to a night that under same circumstances , Malia didn’t go near her at all 🤨

I think then it is all about the guys not being meaningful to the girls lives ? 😏 Or feelings grow stronger and stronger for the boys for both girls and it slowly affects their common actions ? We need to stay tune and watch 😎

Last but not least , how is this whole new reality for Malia is presented during the repeated phonecalls to Paul from Leora ? And what’s Paul opinion about Malia’s actions ? Who knows actually if Paul’s opinion about Malia’s relation are being taken into consideration by Leora so as to discuss with Malia  her ex boyfriend’s opinion also about her situation ... 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora's new phone must be a lot heavier than the others, it didn't half make a clunk when it hit the floor before.

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora's new phone must be a lot heavier than the others, it didn't half make a clunk when it hit the floor before.

I will never have a phone unless I it has a good case on it. Early years I had one no case and a slippery back.  On the second day I had it I dropped it and the screen broke so for two years I had to deal with that. 😞

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

I will never have a phone unless I it has a good case on it. Early years I had one no case and a slippery bac.  On the second day I had it I dropped it and the screen broke so for two years I had to deal with that. 😞

I know that probably wouldn't have helped, the tantrum she had and threw the phone 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I will never have a phone unless I it has a good case on it. Early years I had one no case and a slippery bac.  On the second day I had it I dropped it and the screen broke so for two years I had to deal with that. 😞

Oh yeah, makes sense. This one here has to be shock proof, waterproof (especially bath waterproof), Able to last for 23 and a half hours on full power without charge, and also contain a microphone capable of handling yelling of more than 200 DBs.....🤣

And a Bulletproof glass screen.....

And be a pretty colour too!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Pepe said:

I'm out it's getting late I'm tired, misspelling words and slurring words in my head 🤣

Sweet Dreams!! 😆

8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

È chiaro che stasera non vedremo altro.

È bello che si divertano ma...sarà solo una mia sensazione ma qualcosa è cambiato tra loro due. Terza sera di fila che, a parte le due sere che Leora si è masturbata, non si è visto altro. E se domani Malia andrà dal suo ragazzo e Leora farà lo stesso siamo già a quattro serate di seguito senza che sia successo qualcosa tra loro due. Il che è strano se si pensa che fino a qualche settimana fa non si facevano problemi a masturbarsi insieme. 

Beh, alla fine non era solo una mia impressione. 

Tra le ragazze non ci sono problemi ma è chiaro che qualcosa sia cambiato nella casa. Malia ha cominciato ad uscire più spesso e quando è con Leora non sembra "attiva" come le altre volte. 

• Like 2