Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

il y un 2 minutes, Brokk! un dit :

Ma infatti credo che sia in un appartamento vicino. Dubito che stia un ora in macchina o in una hall mezza nuda.

Peut etre mais avec tout les SMS quelle envoie elle avait le temps de s habillé 

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ok, turn it round - Does her 'Boy Friend' know she has been on the phone with her 'Ex' today? Does he know the sheer amount of calls about nothing she makes to him every day? Of course not.

Does it make one dilly darned bit of difference, if either of her past, present, or future, male friends knows who she talks to on the phone ??

Absolutely not !  Except to feed the ego's, and speculations of the posters of this topic !!🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Talmente grande da chiudere la telefonata per andare chissà dove perché qualcuno ha suonato il citofono 🤣

It is big love because she stop the holidays on Sunday to return home and phone him as promised 😎

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Does it make one dilly darned bit of difference, if either of her past, present, or future, male friends knows who she talks to on the phone ??

Absolutely not !  Except to feed the ego's, and speculations of the posters of this topic !!🤣

Is this a shot at me Scutus?

Just now, pulo filipe said:

must be on the covered terrace on the phone 

Leora is in the toilet area of the apartment at this moment , having coming back into the apartment, fully clothed. With coat on, and a tote sack in hand !

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Leora is in the toilet area of the apartment at this moment , having coming back into the apartment, fully clothed. With coat on, and a tote sack in hand !

I think that remark could be classed as speculation, therefore it is in the wrong thread.😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Only if you think you have a target on your body.  I mention no names !

Right ok.

I defend her totally, and keep saying they/she live a way to suit her. Yet some are constantly demanding change, people have to be seen, they have to start living a different way etc etc. But i am the bad guy.

So i shall let them take over the chat. I am done with defending and correcting if this is how it is.

EASY! Screw this.

Just now, jimbo4 said:

I think that remark could be classed as speculation, therefore it is in the wrong thread.😉

Or, it might have been because the other pc was on replay !🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2