B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm still a Monica fan, but not really A&A...
But Ariana's beauty, quirkiness and occasional off the cuff craziness, plus her amazing orgasms, I've gotta say B1 over B2...

Btw, it's nice to see my 'Tyrion' label has stuck with someone lol...:biggrin:

I always recognize a nice nick name given and also , no one else has given one . Daniel the Floppy was big so it remained only Daniel 😂🤣 , I guess you are entitled  to be once again “ A Godfather “ ... especially when it is related to Monica 😉😏

• Like 1

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Noldus any update on when this apt is going to get a new girl.  Honestly as good as they look, its gotten kind of stale.  They seem bored as well as most they can muster up is massage shows.  They have cleary given up up on lez shows.

There are rumors from time to time, but it seems difficult to get them in

Finally ... after more than a month , “ Tyrion “  is introduced  to the other girls . A very positive development , it was rather strange that he wasn’t so far , except if I don’t remember  so good and they were all watching at Amira’s and Amalia’s room one of the first times he was in the apartment . I am getting old 😁😆😂😱

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Finally ... after more than a month , “ Tyrion “  is introduced  to the other girls . A very positive development , it was rather strange that he wasn’t so far , except if I don’t remember  so good and they were all watching at Amira’s and Amalia’s room one of the first times he was in the apartment . I am getting old 😁😆😂😱

what episode are they on now😂😂

also he has already met amira a couple of times don't forget that monica & amira gave him that blindfolded massage in monica's old room🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

23 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

what episode are they on now😂😂

also he has already met amira a couple of times don't forget that monica & amira gave him that blindfolded massage in monica's old room🤷‍♂️

Yes , you are right , it has been much time I haven’t seen him interacting with any of  the girls and my memory has stop serving me well 😂🤣