B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Harley what is the difference to me is just a trust issue. I encouraged my wife to enjoy life as much as she could, and I lost her at an early age so thank goodness she did get out and have some fun. I didn't care if she went to a party or gathering with men. She married me right ?

You're a strange man for encouraging your wife to go to party's with men and that's all I'm going to say about it.  I trusted my wife to the fullest, it was her that didn't want to go to a party that had men there if I wasn't going.  My wife was a looker and she always wanted me by her side to look out for all the drunk, drugged up, crazy guys that would always try to hit on her.  You lived your life the way you thought it was supposed to be lived and we lived our the way it was supposed to be lived.  End of discussion Thes, I have nothing else to say about it.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

You're a strange man for encouraging your wife to go to party's with men and that's all I'm going to say about it.  I trusted my wife to the fullest, it was her that didn't want to go to a party that had men there if I wasn't going.  My wife was a looker and she always wanted me by her side to look out for all the drunk, drugged up, crazy guys that would always try to hit on her.  You lived your life the way you thought it was supposed to be lived and we lived our the way it was supposed to be lived.  End of discussion Thes, I have nothing else to say about it.

Too-shay Harley. I guess the 60's flower power influence will always be a part of my life.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you experienced it in your own way Thes!!

Harley my wife has been gone for 16 years now, I am so glad we played hard when we were young and I have no regrets my friend, because we were robbed of the older age years together of being snow birds and traveling. GO SEE DO while you can before a long life, it passes you by, and you will have regrets like I wished I could have, or I wished I should have.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Harley my wife has been gone for 16 years now, I am so glad we played hard when we were young and I have no regrets my friend, because we were robbed of the older age years together of being snow birds and traveling. GO SEE DO while you can before a long life, it passes you by, and you will have regrets like I wished I could have, or I wished I should have.

I really don't want to go to my grave, nor did he saying the "IF ONLY"

• Like 1

I really don't want to go to my grave, nor did he saying the "IF ONLY"

BTW Harley shot an 81 today two birdies and two double bogeys, it is almost 60 here in Kansas today.  Not bad at all for winter golf. An incredible beautiful to start to the New Year.

My wife has been gone for 10 years and I totally understand where you are coming from.  We didn't let life pass us by at all during our time together.  We always wanted to be with each other all the time.  Hell, she would even go deer hunting with me and sit in the stand during those cold ass winter mornings.  Like I said, I get where you are coming from and I'm happy that y'all discovered life while you could!!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

BTW Harley shot an 81 today two birdies and two double bogeys, it is almost 60 here in Kansas today. A incredible beautiful to start the New Year.

An 81 under cool conditions...WTG Thes!!  Just think though what you would have shot if you hadn't made those 2 double bogeys.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

An 81 under cool conditions...WTG Thes!!  Just think though what you would have shot if you hadn't made those 2 double bogeys.

You know Harley what makes it even better is I played with two of boys and my g grandson who rode and drove the cart with Grandpa 🙂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You know Harley what makes it even better is I played with two of boys and my g grandson who rode and drove the cart with Grandpa 🙂

BTW Harley I won 42 bucks from them and made them buy a late lunch. HAHAHAHA and my Oldest said Dad you still got it ...

• Upvote 1