B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, rosey 1 said:

That isn't what Carlos was complaining about. You need to listen again to what he was telling her in the stairwell if that's the conversation you're referring to?

I caught the discussion when he was shouting to Claire “ I don’t care , I don’t care “ and for the next 3-5 minutes .. that’s what I understood .. 

Just now, ddhm said:

I caught the discussion when he was shouting to Claire “ I don’t care , I don’t care “ and for the next 3-5 minutes .. that’s what I understood .. 

There was more including "It's my birthday" repeatedly.

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I think Bogdan has no problem with that , he is just now enjoying more being with the dogs than at the party .. I can’t see where this is wrong 

you remain delusional.... there is just so much you aren't seeing .... but your world is fixated on discussing every minute detail of everyones life and so often with no basis in reality .... if you saw his face, his mood behind that and is distancing from the harmless party not your just wanting to be with the dogs.... the dogs and their location are miles away from the shit show ... anyways pointless to ever discuss anything with you .... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, rosey 1 said:

There was more including "It's my birthday" repeatedly.

You mean then when they left the kitchen .. I speak about an incident happening when Claire was at the hall checking her phone and Carlos came out of the living room shouting .. I think everyone was at Holly’s room 

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

you remain delusional.... there is just so much you aren't seeing .... but your world is fixated on discussing every minute detail of everyones life and so often with no basis in reality .... if you saw his face, his mood behind that and is distancing from the harmless party not your just wanting to be with the dogs.... the dogs and their location are miles away from the shit show ... anyways pointless to ever discuss anything with you .... 

it’s your opinion and i have mine , nothing wrong with that . 

• Like 1