US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

Since Trump has been banned from Twitter my question is: When is YouTube going to delete the videos of Madonna saying that she had "thought of blowing up the White House", of Snoop Dog shooting President Trump in the head, of actors in a modern version of Julius Ceasar stabbing Donald Trump to death on stage in NYC. Kathy Griffin just recently retweeted the photo of her holding the severed head of Donald Trump, is Twitter going to ban her for inciting violence?

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.VOX.COM

Maxine Waters called for supporters to confront members of the Trump administration in...

But maxine likes for her follows to start trouble 

yes. now i remember. she told her supporters to storm the capital & kidnap congressmen & hang the vice president.  not like your savior who spoke of peace & understanding & ........................... oh that's right. he didn't & she didn't. 

12 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A Black Lives Matter activist and former Olympic speed skater who entered the Capitol Building...

At first i thought that was golfer06 but once i saw the facial hair i knew it wasn't golfer06 since he hasn't reach puberty yet  😅 

Now we know who was rubbing shit on the walls of the Capitol Building.:tongue:

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since Trump has been banned from Twitter my question is: When is YouTube going to delete the videos of Madonna saying that she had "thought of blowing up the White House", of Snoop Dog shooting President Trump in the head, of actors in a modern version of Julius Ceasar stabbing Donald Trump to death on stage in NYC. Kathy Griffin just recently retweeted the photo of her holding the severed head of Donald Trump, is Twitter going to ban her for inciting violence?

and immediately after those were posted the capital was invaded & ransacked & 5 people died. oh that's right. that was from dear leader's rally & speech.

14 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A Black Lives Matter activist and former Olympic speed skater who entered the Capitol Building...

At first i thought that was golfer06 but once i saw the facial hair i knew it wasn't golfer06 since he hasn't reach puberty yet  😅 

If the Capitol Police had shot him instead of a White woman BLM would be protesting the shooting.:dodgy:

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

omg! 1 possible blm guy & 1,000 racist trump cult members inside the capital! i guess that he must have done all of the damage. not you white supremacy friends.

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

and immediately after those were posted the capital was invaded & ransacked & 5 people died. oh that's right. that was from dear leader's rally & speech.

Show me anywhere in Trump's speech where he told people at the rally to invade the Capitol Building and commit acts of violence.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Now we know who was rubbing shit on the walls of the Capitol Building.:tongue:

with your blatant bigotry he probably would have rubbed shit in your face. but you would have liked it since you are used to lapping up dear leader's shit.

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Show me anywhere in Trump's speech where he told people at the rally to invade the Capitol Building and commit acts of violence.

he goaded a bunch of morons into doing what he wanted. you are so fucking stupid.

• Like 1

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You are a typical liberal progressive. When anyone doesn't agree with your ideology you automatically label them a racist.

not an answer. but then again when you can't graduate from kindergarten it figures that you have trouble understanding anything.