US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Sidney Powell, the cray-cray-kraken lawyer, has been pretty loose with her tongue when it comes to, you know, slander. And now, one of the entities she’s (allegedly) slandered over and over again is through...

Bet they never file a lawsuit because if they do they'll need to present evidence to prove she lied about them. Presenting any documents to prove her wrong is the last thing they want to do.

20 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bet they never file a lawsuit because if they do they'll need to present evidence to prove she lied about them. Presenting any documents to prove her wrong is the last thing they want to do.

earth to ridge. have you heard of video? i'm sure that i'm not the only person that has seen her act for dear leader. your favorite tv channels have already had to retract statements that were made about voting machine companies. she'll be doing the same soon.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Neither can you nor anyone else on here. Actually, they all talk about Trump much more than I do.

he's hard to ignore since he won't shut up. most of the trouble that he's in is because of his big fat mouth.

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

President Donald Trump is heading to Georgia Monday night, where he will hold his final campaign rally in hopes of motivating supporters to vote on Tuesday for Republican incumbent Senators David Perdue and...

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Newly-elected Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R-CO) found herself at the center of controversy following the release of her latest campaign-style video ad. In the video, Boebert claimed she was going to "carry...

• Upvote 1

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

President Donald Trump's reported plan to escape to Scotland to avoid being in the country for Joe Biden's inauguration has hit a major snag.The UK Independent reports that Scottish National Party leader...

• Upvote 1