US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

with your blatant bigotry he probably would have rubbed shit in your face. but you would have liked it since you are used to lapping up dear leader's shit.

You are the true racist. You define people by the color of their skin. I define people by the content of their character regardless of their race.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You are the true racist. You define people by the color of their skin. I define people by the content of their character regardless of their race.

sorry but i don't believe you as you never recognize the truth let alone post it.

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what has made you hate blacks so much? was it dear leader or have you & spying always been racist?

I'm far from being a racist  !!! In fact all of my renters are demon 😈 crats minorities, I also used to accept SECTION 8 from welfare recipients like your family but the government pissed me off & i suspended section 8 housing sorry it eliminated people like your family from renting my homes, but I'm sure you'll be able to rent in the ghetto, slums, or the hood

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

with your blatant bigotry he probably would have rubbed shit in your face. but you would have liked it since you are used to lapping up dear leader's shit.

No, that's what you do apparently because that's all you ever talk about. :tongue: