US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

18 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

what has made you hate blacks so much? was it dear leader or have you & spying always been racist?

I don't hate Blacks, but I do despise BLM which is a communist organization disguised as a Black civil rights organization. You left out the fact that the guy was an admitted BLM member.

Just now, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

No, they’re not pissed off that he riled them up to march on the Capitol, promised he would march right beside, then hopped in a comfy limo back to the White House to watch them get clobbered, while he ate a...

More lies from the DAILYKOS.

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't hate Blacks, but I do despise BLM which is a communist organization disguised as a Black civil rights organization. You left out the fact that the guy was an admitted BLM member.

stop lying.

The real reason Twitter and Facebook banned the speech that Trump gave the day of the rally in Washington, D.C. is not because they fear it will incite violence, it's because they do not want people to see what Trump actually said as opposed to the lies that they and the Democrats are spreading about his speech. :dodgy: