Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 10

pulo filipe

il y a 7 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora quand vous rentrez chez le médecin que vous appellerez 

Grand amour Paul 💞

J’espère qu’elle est sortie si elle a rendez vous à 15h30 elle doit etre avec son petit ami je pense quelle va appelé Paul si elle rentre tout dépend du diagnostique

• Upvote 2

il y a 21 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Leora quand vous rentrez chez le médecin que vous appellerez 

Grand amour Paul 💞

Pour moi un grand Amour ne trompe pas son homme elle reste sérieuse  mon point de vue 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, patou said:

Pour moi un grand Amour ne trompe pas son homme elle reste sérieuse  mon point de vue 

Laisse le conte de fées exister dear @patou😎On essaie de dire pendant des mois que s’il y a du vrai amour, on ne met pas plus d’argent que d’amour mais ...

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 hours ago, Brokk! said:

‎Something must have happened to me between the two of them outside the cameras. Overnight you don't stop masturbating from ahead to the cameras, especially when you were taking a taste at jerking off to your (generic) friend. These days of flat calm are not explained. ‎

I believe so. Especially so quickly, and i still think that first night back together, when they not only didn't say a word, but actively avoided each other had something to do with that.  I can't prove it, but no one else can disprove it either. The over all feeling is one of separation, getting on great as friends, yes as always, but a gap, where Malia is tired of this way of living and wants to get back to normality. Leora still craves all the riches of RLC, but wants to live her own way more than ever. Which involves the outside more and more, and this has nothing to do with not being able to change that (i.e bringing it home instead), it is much more to do with deciding not to bring it home. I personally am fine with that - I have no interest at all in seeing her obedient Lapdog ever - But it's just a sign that someone is indeed getting their cake and eating it. All the time in every way.

Blame the 'company'.....Whichever meaning you wish to use that word too.....