Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

I start getting accustomed with the idea that perhaps she has no clue that there are cameras watching .. It is just too much all of her actions when she knows that people are watching.. anyway , something we have never  ever seen I believe 😨😱

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I start getting accustomed with the idea that perhaps she has no clue that there are cameras watching .. It is just too much all of her actions when she knows that people are watching.. anyway , something we have never  ever seen I believe 😨😱

Zero chance.She already looked directly to the cams many times.Could be is that was sayed to her the cams werent filming or something,but doubt it.We just not usted anymore to see people being this real in rlc,for good and bad she seems very real act.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Zero chance.She already looked directly to the cams many times.Could be is that was sayed to her the cams werent filming or something,but doubt it.

I am not watching much when she is wondering around , it is like watching “ Psycho “ and because I don’t like  these kind of movies , I feel that something creepy will happen live and don’t want to witness it .. it isn’t good entertainment for my taste 😔