Luna & Zac - home activities topic #3

They could had bought her a sliced bread pacage and something to put in it(a couple € would had been more than enought).They make some big sanduiches with tons of stuff in it but didnt bothered left something for her,at least him should had cared.This is humilating to any person😔.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,but still those facials were priceless,wish we had more girls like her.They way she smiled with face covered with cum..very sexy.So much things to like about C&Y.

With this , I prefer to watch Linda and Tibor on purpose taking time to bring tissues when he cums in Linda’s mouth , only see her struggling and moving her feet nervously so as to manage not to swallow .. this of course when she doesn’t run immediately in the toilet to spit 😂🤣😆

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

With this , I prefer to watch Linda and Tibor on purpose taking time to bring tissues when he cums in Linda’s mouth , only see her struggling and moving her feet nervously so as to manage not to swallow .. this of course when she doesn’t run immediately in the toilet to spit 😂🤣😆

Hehe,dont watch them much,but seen them a couple of times and they are pretty good in that regard also.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

They could had bought her a sliced bread pacage and something to put in it(a couple € would had been more than enought).They make some big sanduiches with tons of stuff in it but didnt bothered left something for her,at least him should had cared.This is humilating to any person😔.

What is wrong with you? She is food addicted.. She eats more than me and i´m fat! 

1 minute ago, LeoraLover!!!! said:

What is wrong with you? She is food addicted.. She eats more than me and i´m fat! 

Sorry to have feelings..and feel sad to see this girl eating for garbage.Adicted or not she still is an person..always.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Mark, my Guy has tried pineapple, it doesn't work. His cum doesn't taste terrible, it tastes like cum, and pineapple would be like eating desert! A lot of women wouldn't eat cum if it tasted like ribeye. Its not all the flavor, Its what it really is and the overall texture of it.

you know you are special ASH... love the essay on cum...so funny..... I suspect Luna has her personal aversion to cum in her, on her   just a hygene issue...  also to be clear and fair... not that there is anything wrong with pineapple all the same....  

• Like 1