Alma and Stefan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bjlikes2watch

Is it me or did they move the hallway cam a bit closer to the desk? Just seems the desk view is larger than usual.

Is it me or did they move the hallway cam a bit closer to the desk? Just seems the desk view is larger than usual.

Compared to earlier screenshots, Yes it is moved slightly, the zoom probably got moved a notch when they were trying to fix the focus problem. or it got bumped.

Guest bjlikes2watch

Thanks Trickshot..

I figured it was moved slightly closer,, its better too.

maybe they fixed that blurred vision.

how come Stefan just sits on the computer all the time? Alma is hot he needs to give her more attention

Also, Alma disappears a lot. She is never on 1 camera for very long its getting annoying. I don't want to watch Stefan play on the computer.

how come Stefan just sits on the computer all the time? Alma is hot he needs to give her more attention

Also, Alma disappears a lot. She is never on 1 camera for very long its getting annoying. I don't want to watch Stefan play on the computer.

Why do you?

These people aren't supposed to be performing for your entertainment. They are living their daily lives which will be 90% boring, just like the rest of us. We are all sitting in front of our computers aren't we?