Alma and Stefan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it curious to see such things being worn by this couple (Her flag shorts, his U.S. Navy shirt).  While American products are always highly sought after, as a country, we are not that popular. Seeing them wearing such American symbolisms is a surprise.

I find it curious to see such things being worn by this couple (Her flag shorts, his U.S. Navy shirt).  While American products are always highly sought after, as a country, we are not that popular. Seeing them wearing such American symbolisms is a surprise.

is l'american dreams

I'm willing to make a trade. They can come to the US and Spain can have Obama. Fair?

I bet without a republican opposition, he could fix Spains economy  :D

I'm willing to make a trade. They can come to the US and Spain can have Obama. Fair?

I bet without a republican opposition, he could fix Spains economy  :D

You know...in the three months I've been on this forum, I don't think politics has ever raised it's ugly head...but I suppose it was only a matter of time.

Anyway, Ike.  I have a response for you:  Sure...he could fix their economy.  After he campaigns for eight years...and then goes away.

LOL!!!  My time is running out here, Ike.  I just HAD to get that in.

When it comes to politics... I'm so glad I'm not American  ;)

I just watch the news and from time to time the Daily Show, laughing my ass off about how royally fucked up US politics are. How nothing's getting done, no compromises are being made and the people are being screwed without them even really noticing and even cheering on the dicks that fuck them.

You're entitled to your opinion JoJo, as am I and everybody ese - but I think I would disagree with you when it comes to politics. At least we can agree on naked women ;)

I'll just say the following and then won't post anything about politics anywhere else but the random discussion topic: Was the last guy any better?

When it comes to politics... I'm so glad I'm not American  ;)

I just watch the news and from time to time the Daily Show, laughing my ass off about how royally fucked up US politics are. How nothing's getting done, no compromises are being made and the people are being screwed without them even really noticing and even cheering on the dicks that fuck them.

You're entitled to your opinion JoJo, as am I and everybody ese - but I think I woukd disagree with you when it comes to politics. At least we can agree on naked women ;)

I'll just say the following and then won't post anything about politics anywhere else but the random discussion topic: Was the last guy any better?

This is your first mistake.  The news media all up in Obama's asshole.  And the Daily Show??  Dude, the guy's not even a good comedian...why would you listen to him about politics?

Yes, we both like naked women!!

Marginally.

And that's it from me on politics.