Alma and Stefan

Guest Nastyafan

RLC is now a REAL SEX WEBSITE : the 2 new girls are just payed to make sex for us. Not interesting at all !

I think that Nastya should leave very very fast this false world.

I'll no renew my membership.

Bye folks !

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC is now a REAL SEX WEBSITE : the 2 new girls are just payed to make sex for us. Not interesting at all !

Bye folks !

shit happens mate , it's fantastic

Bye folks !

I think you should give the couple a chance.  Alba and Diana had great, uninhibited sex their first night as well...and look what drama THEY gave us.

I think this is a great couple.

Initial impressions after very little in the way of watching them:

Stefan:  This guy look a bit like Ian, but he is NOTHING like Ian.  He has a sense of humor.  He actually TALKS to his girl.  He let her work his cock over real good.

Alma:  She kicked his ass in Texas Hold 'Em...that's my kind of girl.  She sucks a mean cock...and rides it good, too.

Neither one seem to be camera shy, though I saw them both look at the cams in the bedroom at different times.  They both are aware of them but don't let that stop them.

In conclusion, I'd say RLC has a winner with this couple except for the fact that I don't know about their non-sex interaction just yet.