Alma and Stefan

la caméra du hall chez Alma & Stefan est flou / The camera of the hall at Alma and Stefan is fuzzy

Subject : Re: [Ticket#2013031410000201] Bad Camera

Thank you for informing us!

There are some problems with autofocus on this camera, we have adjusted it manually.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

la caméra du hall chez Alma & Stefan est flou / The camera of the hall at Alma and Stefan is fuzzy

Subject : Re: [Ticket#2013031410000201] Bad Camera

Thank you for informing us!

There are some problems with autofocus on this camera, we have adjusted it manually.

So...RLC is now responding to emails?  That's a good thing.

Stefan there, it is a pignouf??? (a pig): alma cook, line everything up in the fridge, clean and wash down very clean. Later stefan has a fain baby, he derange everything, mucked up everything, opens the door of the fridge and the cupboard but closes neither of them...

That it pig

Stefan there, it is a pignouf??? (a pig): alma cook, line everything up in the refrigerator, clean and wash down very clean. Later stefan has a faim baby, he derange everything, mucked up everything, opens the door of the refrigerator and the cupboard but not closes neither of them...

That it pig

Not Baby (oops problems traduc.), but little hunger

can anybody help mee plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dani, RLC is not free, if you wants ' to open doors ' you must use your credit card

Guest Bucky Da Seta

I must admit I gave little credit to this couple. Stefan seemed the classic nerd with no skill with women and Alma looked to me like the girl you have to beg for sex for ages and get some boring action every once in a far while. But I have to take back everything.

They have sex a lot and do seem to enjoy each other, expecially Stefan is a rabid pussylicker. The only thing is that they seem to fuck only in one position. But, hey, it's their thing and they are of course free to set up their fun as they like it!

Is only my impression that russian couples do indulge in less preliminars than western ones?

Final note: since I don't have a subscrition I would like to say thanks a lot everyone who kindly records and posts any video, short or long, good or bad that it may be. Thanks!