Alma and Stefan

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RLCaddict

They playing CARDS????

A minute ago they looked like they were about to do the horizontal hustle.

what happened to the like button.

Should be working now.

admin ! ,while you are there , has something been changed on the site on the last few days as I get no response with my RIM playbook any more? the site still works great on my PC,  just my tablet gets 503 errors.

Should be working now.

admin ! ,while you are there , has something been changed on the site on the last few days as I get no response with my RIM playbook any more? the site still works great on my PC,  just my tablet gets 503 errors.

Nothing has changed that should effect that. 503 errors usually occur when there is a timeout or when the server is overloaded. I can try to look into it, but I would guess that it's a temporary or device specific problem.

Guest bjlikes2watch

Check your time setting on your device...  one my old PC has a bad battery to keep the time current.. When I boot on that OLD PC, I get the error and when I update the time, its gone.  Only on that OLD PC... so maybe your device time is not correct?

Should be working now.

Nothing has changed that should effect that. 503 errors usually occur when there is a timeout or when the server is overloaded. I can try to look into it, but I would guess that it's a temporary or device specific problem.

thanks for your response

Check your time setting on your device...  one my old PC has a bad battery to keep the time current.. When I boot on that OLD PC, I get the error and when I update the time, its gone.  Only on that OLD PC... so maybe your device time is not correct?

its a 64gb blackberry playbook os version 2.1.0.1526. the time is correct , soz for discussing this and taking over the thread.