Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

2 minutes ago, AndyZA said:

We should keep track of how long she goes each time?

I bet she is a recovering addict and is sneaking off to get drugs. 

Dont think she does drugs,no sights of that,its just her eating desorder and god knows what more.

Just now, ze81 said:

Long "trip".I can only imagine what she will bring lol.Maybe house is empty and she sited in dinner table to eat.If she steals more than just food that will be even worst to her.

She might have stolen a cell phone yesterday,,

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thanks🙂.Just glad to have another good house to watch with interesting couple,the future i dont know but in present things are interesting in house😎.

Usually the good becomes better 😇 , I think both Z&L without even trying hard with exaggerations ( much sex is explained , FG is an “ X factor “ that they have both tried to handle decently ) , they prove to be just two daily normal life people , like everyone of us who are watching and paying for a site like RLC . And as long as they remain like this , even if  we see visitors you don’t like ( Curly 🤪😝 ) , I think they are really going to be excellent tenants , sharing their friends ( who wish to be ) on cameras , guests , relatives even ( @nagachilli2 would be extremely happy watching family visiting Luna ☺️😇😉🥳 ) , I think it is a really excellent casting from RLC . They are just normal people acting normally , finally I can say ☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1