Luna & Zac - home activities topic #6

pokl

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

thats a very good bet,here is another good bet she gets Z and L booted out of the apartment

"she gets Z and L booted out the apartment",sadly as days pass and more things happen the more possible that become☹️.Luna doesnt want to put her out because mainly of Zac..she is trying to lead with this..Zac today tried to put some sense in guest mind but it entered for one ear and left from another of her..think they will have to be tuffer,they dont want to..but dont see solution.

1 hour ago, AndyZA said:

I think youre right on her being an ex! Maybe why she was trying to spy on them having sex last night

By saying “ X factor “ , I meant that she is an unpredictable visitor during the first days of the new couple , a visitor that has for sure ( for the wrong reasons ) helped for the apartment to gain even than the already attention that was supposed to have because of being new. I will stick with the comments of people who have confirmed with the listened dialogues that the FG is Zac’s cousin 😇

4 minutes ago, Fact Che said:

can she see through that bedroom door?
i can see there is a gap in that door.
can she see them through the gap.

yes she can,we could see movement in the bedroom all the way back where the camera is in the hall so she had a real good view when Z and L were fucking on the dresser