Nina & Kira (2019) Part #3b

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

and do not give in to manipulation from anyone, (like the other night)

I must have missed something.  I'm not sure what you mean by this reference.  One thing I CAN assure you, is that neither Nina nor Kira are influenced or manipulated by anyone except themselves.  As demure as they may seem at times, one does NOT want to get on their bad side, especially Nina's.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

Like this?

That particular redness definitely comes from a post-Kira-onslaught.  Kira is a spanker from time to time.  However, Nina does have a bruised cheek now and then, from injections Kira administers to her.  From and for what I don't know - diabetic?  Remember the time when Kira was recovering from her surgery and Nina had to give her injections for something, and it took her FOREVER to finally jab it in Kira's butt.  It was kind of serious but funny at the same time, they both were laughing.  And if I recall, Kira's perfect butt was not bruised the next day, so Nina must have done it correctly.  

My own butt sometimes looks like this after I've been driving for over 12 hours.  Probably information that ya'll didn't wanna know LMAO  

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Strange that she was closing the door when she's alone in the apartment!  There must be something REALLY interesting on her phone that gets her off.  If I didn't know better I would say she was looking at photos of herself???  Whover it is, she looks familiar.

Maybe this is why she close the door

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, sturmchaser said:

My own butt sometimes looks like this after I've been driving for over 12 hours.

Don't you have any regulations about driving ? In my country this applay:

The general rules are:

An uninterrupted driving time must not exceed four and a half hours.
     After a driving period of four and a half hours, the driver shall have a continuous break of at least 45 minutes unless he commences a rest period.
     The 45-minute break can be replaced by a break of at least 15 minutes, followed by a break of at least 30 minutes over the driving period. The order of breaks cannot be changed.
     During breaks and rest, the driver must not perform any other work or be available to the carrier.
     The daily driving time must not exceed nine hours.
     Twice a week the driving time can be set up to 10 hours.
     The weekly driving time must not exceed 56 hours.
     For two consecutive weeks the total driving time must not exceed 90 hours.
     The week is the time between Monday at. 0.00 and Sunday at. 24.00.

• Like 1