Don't leave Angela

Guest Bmonty40

Guest Bmonty40

Анжела, пожалуйста, не оставляйте мы хотим, чтобы ты остался. Вы можете весело провести время с друзьями, вам не нужно Валера

Angela, please don't leave we want you to stay. You can have fun with your friends, you don't need valera

Анжела, пожалуйста, не оставляйте мы хотим, чтобы ты остался. Вы можете весело провести время с друзьями, вам не нужно Валера

Angela, please don't leave we want you to stay. You can have fun with your friends, you don't need valera

The choice isn't entirely hers, I'd say.

RLC controls the apartment.  That means they have a big say in whether she stays or goes.

It's happened before, you know...one of the tenants leaving.  I don't recall the other tenant staying for long when that has happened.

Guest Bmonty40

Yea I guess that makes sense...But, I'm kind of hoping her and the other girl will get to stay in the apartment. That might make for some good viewing.

everything depends on us, how Odiens, or rather to what degree we give this apartment .... it would also be nice to try to see one person instead of a pair Angela .... surely there will be more fun than the other couples type alina , maya, and especially Nora ... I do not comment you lora and max

все зависит от нас, как Odiens, вернее, до какой степени мы даем эту квартиру .... было бы также хорошо, чтобы попытаться увидеть одного человека вместо пары Ангела .... конечно, будет веселее, чем другой пары типа Alina , майя, и особенно Нора ... Я не комментирую вам Lora и макс.

большое объятие

Guest Squirrel

Mental note, adding a comma to the thread title shows true concept of intention of contents.

Oh, I thought someone was telling Valera to stay with Angela...  ;)

Guest Bmonty40

I'm glad they are back, now I am renewing my subscription again...didn't think for a second they would bring them back just because I cancelled...LOL